Frequent Asked Questions
1.┬á What type of printing/publishing og Al-Quran text requires a license?
- All forms of printing/publishing containing Al-QuranÔÇÖs words at least a verse, has to get permission from Board of Control and Licence Al-Quran printings (LPPPQ).
2.┬á What is the procedure to apply for license to print/publish Al-Quran text.
- Get and fill up application form (Form A)
- Include relevant information/documents :-
- Copy of valid Printing machine Licence(under AMCP 1984)
- Copy of Letter of Registration
- Form A ÔÇô Complete Application Form for license to print/publish Al-Quran text
- Additional Information in application for licence to print/publish Al-Quran text Form A(1)
- Copy of Company Registration Letter
- List of consultant at least 2 certified experts in:
- Al-Quran and Qiraat Study ÔÇô Memorised
- Syariah Study
- List of names of employees with EPF contribution
- Copy of share holders details (Form 24 Company Act 1965)
- List of office facilities (like telephone, fax, photo state, machinery and others)
3.┬á┬á I would like to print Al-Quran, which company owns Printing/publish Al-Quran┬á text Licence?
- You could refer to the list of companies that have been issued licence by the Board of Control and Licence Al-Quran printing listed in this website.
4.┬á┬á What type of Al-Quran Rasm practiced in Malaysia?
- The Board of Control and Licence Al-Quran printing stated the Al-Quran rasm allowed in Malaysia is Rasm Uthmani Riwayat Hafs AnÔÇÖ Asim.
5. ┬á Who is the authority ensuring the originality and approve the Al-Quran text?
- Each Al-Quran text would be checked by Checking and Assessmentof Al-Quran text Lajnah and approved by the Board of Control and Licence Al-Quran printing (LPPQ), Ministry of Home Affairs and Internal Security.